Find your next role
Discover amazing opportunities across our network of companies committed to gender equality in the workplace.
The Mid Security NGFW Engineer position will be a member of a dedicated security team within IBM Consulting Federal. In this role, the Mid. Security NGFW Engineer will support a dedicated 24x7x365 operation for a Federal program. Highly skilled multi-disciplined individual with project management skills to join us as a lead support engineer. You will be working in a fast paced environment on a diverse set of technologies like Azure, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, Arista to name a few. The ideal candidate would have expertise in hybrid platforms (cloud and on-prem), networking, virtualization, and security.
Specific job duties include:· Install, configure, and manage hardware and software resources necessary to maintain internal networked systems.
· Deploy and maintain network resources including switches, firewalls, etc.
· Implement VPN tunnels
· Create technical documentation and diagrams on network environments
· Design, engineer and implement large scale datacenter networks across multiple geographic locations
· Research, develop & deploy numerous technologies and network topologies to evolve and scale our networks
· Participate in capacity/scalability planning Build out solutions for large-scale monitoring, notifications, log aggregation, load distribution, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH
• Understanding and experience with Federal Security Standards such as NIST and DoD • Understanding and experience with FedRAMP Cloud Security Requirements